Letter to Competitiveness Council: industry is key in EU’s digital and green ambitions
During the Competitiveness Council taking place in Brussels on 27-28 February, Ministers will exchange their views on the Green Deal and the Single Market Performance Report. They will also adopt a set of the Council conclusions on better regulation as well as advance on the Strategic Innovation Agenda for the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). BusinessEurope, in its letter to the Council… Read more
- How to leverage more European private investment abroad?
- EU SME strategy: opportunity to support 25 million SMEs
- Business has strong role to play in WTO reform process
- Check our Twitter for more updates!
- 4 March European Climate Law
- 4 March Africa strategy
- 4-5 March Gender Equality Package
- 5 March BusinessEurope Day 2020: Prosperity, People, Planet (livestream)
- 5 March Environment Council