Krajowy System e-Faktur – implementacja e-fakturowania
21 września 2022
Krajowy System e-Faktur (KSeF) stanie się systemem obligatoryjnym z dniem 1 stycznia 2024 r.
Jak prawidłowo przygotować się do implementacji systemu? Odpowiedzi na pytania związane z procesem udzielą eksperci grupy Finance and Tax Knowledge Circle w Niderlandzko-Polskiej Izbie Handlowej podczas webinarium 21 września
The Netherlands Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC) together with Order2Cash (a Billtrust solution) have the pleasure to invite you to join the third Finance and Tax Knowledge Circle meeting. This is a VIP Invitation to a small, selected number of CEO, CFO, and business owners to join a confidential, online Zoom teleconference. If you are not able to join us, we kindly ask you to forward the invitation to the right person at your company.
In the meeting we will continue to circulate around the topic of KSeF (Krajowy System e-Faktur), but this time, trying to answer what are the 10 things most companies forget during a clearance model implementation.
Technical issues are obviously critical here, as the infrastructure must be adapted to the requirement of e-invoicing. There is also an increasing potential for CFO’s and O2C teams to lead extremely important projects that will make a huge contribution to efficiency, costs, and cash flow.
We will cover more in dept onboarding challenges such as: handling of transport costs, difference in units of measures, exotic data elements, formatting language codes, transformation mismatches, empty values, split taxes, discounts and charges (allowances).
Zoom meeting (online) 21 September 2022 10:00 AM Warsaw time
Rules of the meeting:
- Confidential and each participant agrees to this in advance.
- Strict time control. We’ll be “on” at 10.00 AM and finished by 11.15 AM (1h 15min)
- Platform: Organizer will send participants an invitation to join, when registered, we will send the link to the meeting
- White Paper Summary: After this “Best Practices Roundtable Teleconference”, we will provide a presentation on the topic (with zero attribution of comments so as to fully preserve confidentiality) and we will send this summary ONLY to participants – and within 24 hours.
- Participants are expected to “give” and not just “get” – so the moderator will encourage healthy participation from all attendees.
Join us and create together with us a unique platform where you can meet like-minded professionals. Inspire and be inspired!
To register please follow the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.